Very pinteresting...

by - 6:00 AM

I held out as long as I could, but I am just not that strong.  I have recently joined Pinterest and there is no turning back.  

I will just pin for fifteen minutes I say....cue to me still using pinterest three hours later, exercise be damned....

http://memecrunch.com/meme/1JBB/pinterest/image.png

Without further ado, some of my newest ideas to steal try:

Pinned Image
This is a healthy cupcake...it looks like fruit so it counts....

Pinned Image
Cake for one, don't mind if I do....

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
I have always wanted to make these for myself.  There will be no sharing.  In fact, I am not even going to tell anyone....
Pinned Image
In the words of my beloved Britney, GIMME GIMME MORE...

My apologies in advance for sparse posts this week.  I am traveling back and forth to my home town, fighting to get some classes I need, and starting school on Wednesday, so I may not have time to put on makeup and shower check in on blogger this week.

You May Also Like

0 comments