One love...

by - 6:00 AM

Jeans:  Old Navy
Shirt:  Old Navy ($3!!!)
Shoes:  Famous Footwear (old)

It is my humble opinion that men invented skinny jeans while women struck back in defiance by stealing the boyfriend jean.  I have yet to figure out a way to wear a skinny jean without feeling completely disproportionate or what I like to call twiggy leg syndrome, but boyfriend jeans complete me.  They are the sweatpants of blue jeans, bloated day best friends, and what I wore most of this week.

This week, I have, traveled five hours south on Monday to visit my parents and five hours back on Tuesday because I thought my classes started Friday and was shocked to discover my ability to read had failed me once again...Classes for UT started on Wednesday!

In all the ruckus, I managed to squeeze in some time at the salon, but I am not sure I like my new hair cut.  I always ask for the same thing, but clearly there are different interpretations of "Jennifer Aniston hair".  I hated my hair when I got up this morning and considered pulling a Britney, but it was kind of a gross overreaction.  Eh, it will grow.  If only all problems were that easy....

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Super cute outfit! I love the shirt! I almost bought it from Old Navy.. but wasnt sure when I would wear it. Dang.. should have scooped it up! Lol.

    Thanks for linking up to copy cat closet! Hope to see ya next week too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute, I love this outfit! You look great. And your hair looks great too, I wouldn't have said it was bad at all! But understand being bummed. Thanks so much for linking up, it's great to have you! Hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! This post made me laugh out loud. I think you look awesome!!! haha!

    ReplyDelete