The one with the birthday dress....

by - 6:00 AM

  I never showed you guys what I ended up wearing for my birthday.  Sadly, I do not have any pictures of the dress on that night because I had a brain spazz and did not take any pictures of myself on that evening, but here it is.  

Unfortunately, the lime dress ended up fitting me like a potato sack, and, since it arrived a day or two before my birthday, I did not have time to shop around for another dress, so I just pulled this one out my wardrobe.  I love that it has pockets, but it does give me an unnecessary fabric pooch in the front, but it does give me the opportunity to hide an unlimited amount of things.  Thirsty?  Here's a soda.  Hungry?  Here's a turkey leg....er...not quite, but you get the gist...



This is what a photo bomb looks like...


Dress:  Loft Outlet
Shoes:  Guess

Please excuse my non-compliant hair.  I actually spent all day studying for the GRE and helping my sister move into her classroom.  I am so proud of her!!  She will be teaching her first pre kindergarten class starting next week, and we are scrambling to finish decorating and organizing her room.  Do any of you guys have any tips for starting off a new job on the right foot??

You May Also Like

0 comments