Stacey's mom has got it going on...

by - 6:00 AM




Sweater:  The Limited via mjrsales
Shirt:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Collin Stuart for Victoria's Secret via mjrsales
Pants:  Gifted
Belt:  J Crew- Thrifted

There is some sort of air conditioning conspiracy going on in the house...my room is like a sauna during the day, but the kitchen is SOO COLD that I have to wear sweaters...or my favorite I-look-homeless pink robe.  If you have ever come to visit me, you know exactly which robe I am talking about...Mainly this robe comes out when I am studying, which is exactly what I am doing right now.  Finals are this week and the next, so minimal thought was put into anything but phonetics.

Also, I am thinking these pants are a little too baggy on me.  The dreaded 'mom butt' came out in some of the pictures...Those were destroyed immediately, never to be seen again, but I'll tell 'ya, these jeans are so ridiculously comfortable...This is how people turn.  Please remember this moment as the moment in time that I decided to start purchasing a more 'mature' wardrobe.  Hmm...I wonder how comfortable pleated jeans are....

You May Also Like

0 comments