tgif

by - 8:00 AM

South Padre Island, Texas
The Good
Saturday is my birthday.  :)

The Bad
My apologies for not being a consistent blogger this week.  I had a conversation that went like this:

Friend:  Have you been very busy this week?
Me:  Yes.  I barely even showered.  Why?
Friend:  Well, you haven't been putting any outfit posts for me to criticize, I mean look at....

So to anyone reading this blog who felt like they didn't get their fill of critical analysis this week, my sincere apologies...I will try to be a better blogger in the future....

The Ugly
The death of every one of my zucchini plants at the hands of some weird little worms that ate them from the inside out.  INSIDE OUT PEOPLE!!  This is some scary Alien-type stuff going on in my garden... 

You May Also Like

0 comments