tgif

by - 8:00 AM

Houston, Texas
The Good
-  I made my little sister's cake.  It was so finger-licking good that food comas were had all around after consumption.  Every slice has like 4,000 calories...roughly estimating...and I enjoyed two slices.  Later I was told that I was found passed out behind the sofa.  Some people drink.  Some people eat and black out....it happens...I will share the recipes I used next week.
-  Another rescue puppy found his way into our lives.  His name is Bruce Willis and he Dies Hard.  Soon he will find a new home where he can have The Whole Ten Yards....I'll stop now...
-  One of my best friends came to visit this week!!!  More pictures to come soon!!

The Bad
-  Thank you Gianni Bini for creating the world's most uncomfortable flats.  I developed blisters EVERYWHERE.  I couldn't even return the shoes because the insides were coated in my blood...This is worst than the time I bought rain boots and couldn't pull them off.  It took a couple of phone calls and a group effort to finally pull them off...


The Ugly
-  If you could please spare a moment of prayer or send positive vibes to two people who are very sick right now:  my mother's father and one of my dear friend's mother.  We are never more helpless than when our loved ones are ill.

You May Also Like

0 comments