To the Batmobile!!

by - 6:00 AM


Shirt:  Gifted
Pants:  Old Navy ($15)

Anyone that knows me closely knows that I am a giant geek.  HUGE.  

I was recently at a party where everyone was talking about the Dark Knight trilogy, and it was with great shame that I admitted I had not seen the last movie.  The response was such shock and shame that, had I known, I would done the laugh-and-smile-and-say-I-know-right maneuver, but I did not want the movie spoiled before I saw it.  I was told that maybe I shouldn't be wearing my batman shirt.  Nerds can be so cruel.

It wasn't for lack of trying, but either people had already seen the film or I was busy when they were going to see the movie.  Apparently I missed out on some large, pivotal moment in society.  I guess the only alternative is to download the movie illegally go and rent the movie like a good citizen.  Until then, I hate you guys, and I don't want to play with you anymore.  You know who you are.  Just kidding.  Call me.  I have cookies.

You May Also Like

0 comments