For the love of a foodie

by - 6:00 AM

 This handsome and not-at-all-embarrassed gentleman is a foodie of the best kind.  He loves to cook great food and loves to try out all kinds of restaurants.  He is convinced I cannot cook because of one tragic and scarring rice incident that happened last year.  It was horrendous, so terrible that I am certain it is responsible for some serious food poisoning that happened afterward.  Because of this, he is usually the one that cooks when we are together, my favorite being his lemon butter shrimp.  I am salivating just remembering them.  

Stand back ladies.  He's taken.







Last weekend, he treated me to Korean barbeque on a lunch date.  We both had hot rice bowls that were incredibly delicious.  I was not fast enough with the camera.  Before I realized it, his pork bowl was already under attack.  I had a beef bowl with steamed brown rice, vegetables, and a runny egg on top.  I fully recommend these for anyone in the area.

You May Also Like

0 comments