Frills

by - 6:00 AM



Grr....Flash, why you no cooperate?!
 Dress:  Old Navy ($5)
Shoes:  Sam Edelman- Thrifted ($5)

I wore this dress today around campus.  I had been wearing jeans all week like a sucker, hoping not to stick out by overdressing, but you know what?  I don't care.  I am twenty-five, and I will do what I want. *stamp food like a grown up*  Just kidding.

I actually wanted to take the time to let some of you guys in on some little secrets...well, national, not very advertised secrets.  Every once in a while, old navy has 50% off clearance items, so you can get items for dollars.  Obviously these aren't heirloom pieces but who doesn't need a basic t-shirt for $3 or an equally priced sweater?

In other news, anybody tune in for the Democratic National Convention today? ....don't lie.  You know you were watching the MTV Awards...

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!


You May Also Like

0 comments