tgif

by - 1:00 AM

Chicago, Illinois
The Good
All of my favorite shows started their new seasons this week.  Yipeeee!!!

The Bad
Waking up in the middle of the night, after watching Criminal Minds while searching for Star Wars themed presents for the boyfriend, because I had a nightmare where a serial killer offed people who looked just like me and then put a Darth Vader mask on them.  Off to the kitchen I went for some water, where I smashed into the dish washer so hard (my sister left it completely open) that I flew over it and landed like a squashed frog, face down on the floor, water everywhere.  After laying there convinced I had broken my leg, I realized that it was not broken, but there was a definite chunk of leg missing.  I have this ultra seductive pirate walk going on right now.

The Ugly
 Last week, Ryan Gosling was at the University of Texas.  In my building.  At my school.  In my halls.  Perhaps even touching the same doors as me.  hyperventilating.  I was at school ALL DAY and somehow I missed this magical encounter.  I know that there are more important things going on in the world, but I really don't deserve to be called his stalker number one fan president of his fan club admirer if I am oblivious of his magical presence within a one mile radius.  Twitter, Facebook, e-mail, and technology as a whole, you have failed me.  If you were not created to facilitate stalking, then I don't really know what your purpose in my life is.  We are no longer speaking.

You May Also Like

0 comments