Creepers....

by - 12:04 AM

On my last trip to the Round Rock outlets, I was convinced I was not going to purchase anything.  Clearly I have no will power because I found me some shoes...in Naturalizer.  Now, normally I don't think that any college student goes to the outlet and runs to Naturalizer, but I think that this is exactly why a lot of the younger-looking shoes were extremely marked down.  There were GORGEOUS pumps for $11!!  Made of leather, people!!!  I have a poor single-digit dwindling bank account, so I was forced to be rational and get the comfortable flat shoe that I could use to walk around to my heart's content, which was definitely the right way to go, but I wish I could have taken them home with me and given them a loving, nurturing place to call their own....If any of you are stopping by, you should definitely take a look.






Top:  Old Navy (old)
Pants:  Express (old, $15)
Belt:  J. Crew (thrifted, $2)
Shoes:  Naturalizer ($17)

In other news, everyone that goes to UT knows how difficult it is to find parking... and how expensive it can be!!  Today, I found the holy grail of parking....FREE.  PARKING.  Not just free, but right to the door step of the Communications building.  In other words, I found Parking Nirvana, courtesy of the Metro bus, which is clean and air conditioned in case anyone was wondering.

It was while I was waiting for the bus that the incident happened.  I was sitting there, minding my own business, wondering if by the time the bus got there I would have melted into dust, when I realized some man had just stopped his vehicle in the middle of the congested street and was taking pictures of me, who was standing alone at the bus stop.  Let me just be clear, there was no turning lane.  He just parked his vehicle in the middle of ongoing traffic and pulled out his camera.  

This is not the story of how I got discovered into some model agency.  Puhleassseee, my nickname to some people is "pigmy" or "forehead", and I hold no delusions of being the prettiest girl in any room.  This is the story of the creeper who freaked me out completely for no good reason.  Call me paranoid, but I saw Silence of the Lambs.  If anyone is going to wear my skin, I will not be going quietly.  I don't know what his intentions were, but I was doing mental stretches to prepare for what I believed be a run for survival, while screaming my head off, into the Walgreens, when the bus pulled up.  I saw his car drive away, from the safety of the bus window.

I think I will be finding a different, more populated bus stop from now on....


You May Also Like

0 comments