Seeing stripes

by - 6:00 AM

 

Dress:  French Connection ($15)
Shoes:  The Shoes Department ($20)


The best part of having a little sister is having someone that is almost exactly the same size as you...except prettier, more muscular, and more likely to survive the zombie apocalypse...Apparently there is a plan to sacrifice me to slow down the zombie attack for the sake of the survival of the rest of my family members.  I wasn't going to survive anyway, I hear.  You know, in case the world ends via zombie attack at the end of 2012.  Thank you guys.  I feel so safe.  And loved...but just in case zombies never come to life (clearly crazy talk) having her around essentially doubles my wardrobe.  I guess I'll keep her around even through that blatant betrayal...Besides, normal people are overrated.  I love that little weirdo.

You May Also Like

0 comments