Weekly Recap....tgif

by - 8:00 AM

South Padre Island, Texas
The GOOD
-  PUPPIESSSSSSS!!!!  I picked up SEVEN puppies to rehome on my trip back to South Texas.  Our family is environmentally friendly, pet friendly..blahblahblah....if you you have a pet you don't want, we'll take it, fatten it up, cut its hair, polish its nails and send it on its way to another home where hopefully they will love it forever.
-  The beautiful yellow rose that my parents bought my little sister to plant in front of their bedroom window to 'keep a little sunshine at the house when everyone is gone'.  All three of us daughters live at least four hours away.  Tears were had in the middle of the Mission flea market by a group of ladies wearing overly large sun hats.
-Puppies.....
-MUFE foundation...I don't know what I would do without it....

The BAD
-  My mother saying, "You know your father.  He's very HTD."....she meant ADD....
-  The cashier at the dollar store whose nails were so long she kept typing in the wrong numbers.  Or maybe they were too heavy.  Those things were bling blinging...

The UGLY
-  My family's obsession love with Clint Eastwood.  He's a continuous presence on our television during holidays...weekends...birthdays...
-  That jelly fish sting that just will not heal....someone please pee on me at once!!!

You May Also Like

0 comments