tgif

by - 8:00 AM

South Padre Island, Texas
THE GOOD
-  Sister hugs.  Or better yet, boyfriend hugs.
-  The smell of bacon in the mornings, not to be confused with turkey bacon.  That is an abomination.  Not even worth my fatty arteries.
 -  The beautiful way my sister and her husband look at each other even through ten years of loving each other.

THE BAD
-  Why do plants hate me?  I basically touch them and they die.  My recently planted tomato plants are struggling to survive.  When I moved out of my previous home, I grabbed a dead tomato plant and flung it in the ground, taking only the pot and dirt with me.  When I revisited my roommate, he showed me the back yard.  That spiteful plant is GORGEOUS.  It grew, on it own, into a tomato TREE taller than me.  Right there were I threw it!  This is just hateful.

THE UGLY
-  The Colorado shootings.  There is so much ugly in this world.  Tonight, I pray for them.


You May Also Like

0 comments