If you like pina coladas....

by - 6:00 AM

My sister's dog, Benelli.



Top:  Zara
Shorts:  Target
Shoes:  Zara

Recently, when I go to the closet to figure out what to wear, I find myself throwing a fit a la two-year-old when it comes time to wear jeans.  So.  Hot.  Outside.  Naturally, I just put on shorts and stay inside....and wear a sweater inside all buildings.  That's Texas for you.  Freezing inside, boiling outside.

Oh and you see that tiny brown sweetie with the raw hide in her mouth?  That is Sunflower, my sister's shih tzu mix.  She  looks like Falcor.  This makes her infinitely cooler in my book.  Also uglier.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhUW0r7cOJeGAGWTFTOvmeHwzyr-cMW3415fGRJZxSuoykH-i0hc5LvfiMEl1GkHCShcOXsgRXkekJaApDu-z1cP7UBnBhDGhaNIqBMfi8AdyGXPQhOtnD8dAE8k4E32GyBtx5SkuYH-GXD/s1600/falcor.jpg
Falcor from The Neverending Story

You May Also Like

0 comments