To Market, To market

by - 1:17 PM







 Dress:  Ross
Shoes:  C. Stuart for Victoria's Secret via mjrsales.com
Belt:  J. Crew- Thrifted

This is what I wore this past Sunday on errand day.  I don't know about you ladies, but once a week, I grab my ten canvas bags and hit the streets. I meticulously circle ads, schedule the allotted time per store, and map out my day...and then get hungry halfway through my shopping trip and end up buying everything I need from one giant supermarket (H-E-B anyone?) so I can go home and eat my goodies.

I hear that Austin has several farmers' markets around here...maybe I will be paying them a visit soon.  I will let you know how that turns out.  I have only been to one market in Houston, and I left empty-handed.  Let's just say I was not willing to spend $5.00 on a pound of tomatoes.

Have a great Monday everyone!


Link Party:
 Watch out for the Woestmans

You May Also Like

0 comments