The power of a good accessory....

by - 6:00 AM


If you're wondering why there's a second leash and no second dog, Ducky is out of the frame being a vigilante...someone has to take care of us ladies....


Ducky is not enjoying all this outdoors stuff... "Can we go inside yet..."


Should not have worn heels to walk my dogs....but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do....
Dress:  Forever 21
Shoes:  C. Stuart (Victoria's Secret)- MJR Sales

Sometimes the most beautiful part of a day is not what you're wearing but who you're with...

Oh and yes...this dress does make me want to twirl round and round like a little girl at the playground...but my dangerously high shoes keep me grounded and acting like a lady for fear of ending my life in a tragic sidewalk accident.  Mental note:  I can be dragged easily by my dogs when wearing heels...

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the dogs!!!!!!
    Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elisa!!! Of course I will follow you :)

    ReplyDelete