I'm on a BOAT!!!!

by - 12:00 PM



Dress:  T.J. Maxx
Sunglasses:  Gifted
Shoes:  DSW

I think this title says it all...I'M ON A BOAT!!  This past Saturday I kidnapped my family and ran away to the Island.  Funny story....I've been to the island about ten times, but had never been in the water or on a boat......I guess it was not as much a funny story as a weird story.  

Anyway, I spent most of the time in the water jumping up against waves and getting flipped over and pulled under....seriously, if you passed by the beach that day and saw two twiggy pale sticks sticking out of the ocean, you should have stopped to say hello to my legs.... I fought the waves and the waves won.  I have the two jelly fish stings to prove it.  The sand was so hot that the soles of my feet blistered...I wonder if Victoria's Secret Models have to endure this sort of stuff when they KNEEL in the sand making constipated sexy faces...My respect ladies...

My experience on the beach was in a word....AWESOME!!!  I walk around showing strangers my sunburns, stings, and blisters.  Seriously, I'm that person.  I am already planing a return trip in two weeks.  I fully plan on returning with rain boots to guard against the hot sand and two bottles of urine vinegar for any jelly fish stings.  Clearly I am bringing sexy back. 

You May Also Like

0 comments