Party in the USA....

by - 6:00 AM





Dress:  Dollar General
Shoes:  Collin Stuart for Victoria's Secret via mjrsales.com

On her last visit to Austin, my mother and I traveled to the Dollar Store because even though everyone was starving and waiting for us to finish cooking, we just had to have five bottles of bleach for the laundry room.  This is just how we roll around here, all irrational-like. 

Anyway, I saw this dress hanging on the rack on my way to the cashier.  I did not know Dollar General carried stuff like this.  There were only two dresses in this style, but now my sister and I both have one so we can match on our trips to the mall.  This is normal right?  and super cool too?? Whatever.  This is probably the most comfortable dress I own, and since labels mean nothing to me, I will wear it until I am fifty.

Have a great Monday everyone!!


Link Party:
The Pleated Poppy

You May Also Like

0 comments