Pinot Pallate

by - 6:21 PM

A couple of weeks ago I went out with some girlfriends to a place called Pinot's Palette.  Pinot's Palette is a place where elegance and refined tastes mesh in an elegant dance that enthrall the senses... Or rather it rocks your world by letting you paint a canvas all the while getting smashed and giggling with girlfriends.  



No doubt that, when you leave, you think that Picasso can basically bow down to the master... Only to find that someone has replaced your masterpiece with something a blind colorblind person could do better on the sober morning after...

And while I usually do not drink because alcohol tastes like the soul of a puppy-killer,  I changed my mind on that day.  For the first time, I actually tasted really delicious wine.  Feast your eyes on the most delicious happy-maker I have ever found.  

We had the best time!  May I suggest that the location get petite friendly aprons that don't reach past the knees....





**Disclaimer**  I apologize for the blurry pictures.  One simply cannot be asked to hold a camera steady after finishing a cup of wine.  Yep, I go hard....

You May Also Like

0 comments