How we roll...

by - 11:09 PM

A lot of people meet my biggest dog and fall in love with her.  I can't blame them.  She is 1000x better than anyone else's dog.  My little Ducky on the other hand...sigh....not all children are created equal I guess...


Now,  I frequently get questions about how I travel with such a large dog, especially when I am known to take large furniture with me, such as the ikea expedit we took on a six hour drive to South Texas a couple of weeks ago.  In her own words, let me show you a little of what that drive is like for Maya...

Before the trip begins, it is really important to learn which bag is your owner's travel bag.  As soon as you see this, refuse to move from the door or you will be left behind on this super fun trip.


Clearly comfort is a priority for us when traveling.  


Of special importance is having enough space to rest comfortably in a tiny car next to moving pieces of wood while some little crazy woman navigates wildly through I-35...


It is important to remember that a shoulder pillow makes for well rested naps.


When in doubt make use of the structures around you.  The first class traveling experience can only be enhanced if you fully take advantage of every surface of the car...


Above all else it is necessary to embark on every journey with the fiery passion of one Mr. Tim Gunn.  Just make it work people!

Disclaimer:  my dog loves to travel and is rewarded with her own McDonalds burger, no mustard or pickles.

You May Also Like

0 comments