Currently Loving: Makeup Products

by - 11:00 PM



1.  Elf contouring blush and bronzer:  I love using this to contour.  It is extremely pigmented, but blend, blend, blend!!  The blush is a little meh.  I only use it when I forget all of my other blushes.
2.  Makeup Forever HD powder:  I love this.  I don't use it every day, though.  It is very expensive special occasion stuff, so I use the Milani Multitasker Face Powder.  On good skin days, I just forgo my foundation and use the Milani Multitasker on its own.  I love this stuff.
3.  Tarte blush:  I love this blush, but I have since found an alternative.  Basically, any wet and wild blush will work.  They are super pigmented and super cheap.  An excellent alternative.
4.  Bare Minerals foundation brushes
5.  Revlon lip butters:  I think there are enough reviews for these online.  They are super moisturizing and add just a little hint of color.
6.  Eyeko maskara:  Holy Grail mascara!!  It does not budge all day.  It makes my eyelashes look super long, curved, and gorgeous!
7.  Wet and Wild MegaLiner:  This is my favorite liquid eyeliner.  I hated that by the end of the day the center of my eye never had any eyeliner left, so for a long time, I just used pencil eyeliner.  Then, I found this.  This stuff will not move all day.  Not one touch up is necessary, even sweating in the heat.
8.  Makeup Forever HD foundation:  Best.  Foundation.  Ever.
9.  Makeup forever HD primer:  It does not break me out and leaves a super smooth finish.  I only use it on special occasions, though.
10.  Redken 10 Guts:  This stuff makes me look like I have so much more hair than I do.  It gives me incredible volume.  Maybe later I will show you guys what it does.  It is a miracle worker..

You May Also Like

0 comments