The cake tragedy

by - 6:00 AM

I fully planned on having a wonderful nutella chocolate cake recipe for you guys today.  This Sunday was designated as my cake baking day.  I chose a theme and meticulously cut out a picture, whose theme will be kept a secret for a future post.  I should have known not to use a cake recipe that I was not familiar with.  This is the beautiful creation I have for you today.



So, what do you do when you cake looks like someone stepped on it but tastes like heaven?  Why, put it in mason jars of course!!  Everyone knows mason jars make everything look cuter.  

If anyone asks, yes, this was the way I wanted it from the very beginning.  The cake is in individual portions and is in travel containers I can just grab in the mornings to accompany my very boring healthy meals.


Much better.  By the way, it refrigerates very well.  No recipe will be posted today since it was such a calamity, but I will try again with a different recipe some time this week.

You May Also Like

0 comments