Halloween '11

by - 6:00 AM

 For Halloween, most women end up dressing up like this:


I don't know about you guys, but sexy kittens just don't scare me.  For Halloween last year, I wore this outfit, inspired by a film that I find truly horrifying and mesmerizing at the same time:


Sadly, this is the only surviving picture of this costume...

He even had a wheel chair that he used the whole day and bruise makeup...need a hint?  Perhaps some of the pictures I used for inspiration might help.




This is, in my opinion, one of the scariest movies ever made without being over-the-top with gore.  It's just pure crazy in a bottle, and I love it.  If you haven't seen this movie yet, I suggest you put it on your Netflix queue, but be warned that men don't take well to this movie.  Apparently the subject matter of this film makes them scare easy.

You May Also Like

2 comments