Blue skies are gonna clear up

by - 6:00 AM


Dress:  Express
Shoes:  Gifted

...because sometimes a girl just needs to put on that curve hugging dress with her favorite cheetah print shoes...and some dancing music.  What can I say, Little Sister loves to feel the rhythm in her soul (and borrow my dresses while doing it).  I am more of a private dancer, frequently found shaking my groove thang while doing my hair or fist pumping while driving to work.  I am safe.  I swear.  Hand dancing is allowed while driving and should be encouraged.  You should try it.  It's very liberating.  The rhythm is going to get you people...well, at the very least, you will make the person driving next to you smile because you look like an uncoordinated lunatic and spread the sunshine you feel in your heart as your whip your hair back and forth on the I-35.
  
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

You May Also Like

0 comments