Halloween

by - 2:00 AM




 

 
 
If you have been here long enough, you probably know I am the wildest of party animals, so it should come as no surprise that on Saturday the younger version of myself decided we were long overdue a night out at the famed Austin 6th street in order to celebrate Halloween early.  For those of you who don't know, sixth street can often be found littered with drunken young people on weekends (and sometimes week days) because it is covered in bars so much so that they close the street at night causing madness with traffic.  

This momentous occasion would mark the first time I visited this legendary location.  At about midnight, wayyyy past my bedtime, we took off dressed as Minnie Mouse and Daisy Duck.  For almost two hours we searched for parking to no avail.  At this point we decided we had had enough. 

As far as I'm concerned, I partied hard.  Laughing in the car with my little Daisy Duck was more fun than I could have had in a crowded bar filled with strangers.  Please don't tell anyone.  It may ruin my street cred.

Happy Halloween everyone!!

You May Also Like

0 comments