Masochist

by - 6:00 AM

I fell off the p90x wagon again.  I will be restarting today.  Why you say?  This is why....

Mud Factor Obstacle - Triple Threat
Mud Factor Obstacle - Mud Crawl
Mud Factor Wire Crawl
Mud Factor Obstacle - Cargo Net


See, what happened was this...We bought the admission into this race a looonnnggg time ago so clearly I had already forgotten about it.  In comes little sister with her have you been exercising face, and proceeds to show me what I actually signed up for...and that IT IS THIS SATURDAY.  

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/294143_o.gif

So, here I am putting on my shorty shorts about to turn on the workout video...because four days of exercise is clearly enough time to prepare for a race that someone apparently took from the depths of my nightmares...There's barbed wired people.  I may have to resort to showing up, bypassing the obstacles and just rolling in the mud before the finish line...Just kidding!  I will do EVERY SINGLE OBSTACLE, even if it takes me hours to finish or the barbed wire ends up taking my life.  Stay tuned for an inevitable hospital post....

You May Also Like

0 comments