Just stopping by...

by - 1:00 AM



I have had the most eventful past couple of days.  First of all, I finally changed my blogger template.  Please let me know in the comments or e-mail if you absolutely hate the new features and I will try my best to alter whatever is making you so unhappy.  In other similar news, isn't it pretty?!  I was so scared to mess my template up beyond repair, so it took me about two weeks to pull the trigger and finally upload the new template with its minor modifications.  I still want to add a couple of more features, but I think that for the moment, I will leave my blog as is...ask me again in the weekend.

Because I have had a busy couple of weeks, I have not had a significant amount of time to look at all presentable, which is why there have been no outfit posts.  For the first time in my whole life, I have actually found myself leaving the house without makeup. 

Word. 

Usually, you can't pry me from my house without at least foundation, since my long battle with acne did leave me with some marks that are still healing.  Also, umm...vanity.  Duh.  Well, I have been too busy to care, and you know what, nobody threw rocks at me or ran away screaming in horror, so, it's all good...

On Monday we had crazy gusts of wind here in Austin that brought along a little cold front, and I was inspired to do a little project I had been meaning to get to for a long time.  I love this gray jacket, which I purchased from Forever 21 almost ten years ago, but the hook closure it has on the front as decoration looked so cheap to me.  All I did was take a tiny blade to the thread adhering the closures to the jacket.  It looks a lot more mature and non-high school Linda likey....

You May Also Like

0 comments