Bean Salad

by - 1:00 AM



Last week I started experimenting by adding foods back into my diet that I had been restricted from.  I will spare you the results of these experiments, but please know that this is NOT a low FODMAP meal. 

With that said, this is probably the meal I miss the most of anything that I have had to cut out of my diet.  I love this salad.  My sisterfromanothermother Stephanie first introduced me to it.  Her stay-at-home dad would make it for her all the time.  Once I tasted this, I ate this every day for about two months before I got sick.  True story.

I would eat it alone or with a side or steak, fish, turkey...you name it, this will go well with it.  If you are having a busy week, make a lot of it and simply throw some slices of ham or turkey on top for a super healthy and delicious meal.

You May Also Like

0 comments