I'm gonna pop some tags....

by - 1:00 AM


My name is Linda and I have an addiction to thrift stores.  Typically, I look for something specific until I find exactly what I want, like this black dresser from target that I bought new in box for $50.00 at Good Will instead of over $100 at the store.  Thank you Good Will!!

Other days you arrive and find something so special that you have to purchase it.  That little brass duck is a stapler!!  How cool is that?!  I call him Quackers, and he is my precious.  He doubles as a door stopper when I need him to, and, more importantly, he never pees on the corners of things like my other little Ducky...

The painting over the dresser was a garage sale find.  I had to fight a woman over it.  There were other people there, watching.  People chimed it.  Others took sides.  Things got really ugly.  My side had more supporters, though.  In the end, I walked away triumphantly with a painting that is taller than I am, and eventually my supporters had to help me move it because a strong gust of wind threatened to take me down.  It was completely worth it.  Best five dollars I ever spent...

You May Also Like

0 comments