OOTD 121412

by - 1:00 AM

I am trying out several dresses for possible Christmas outfits.  By the way ladies (and gentlemen), I am meeting by boyfriend's family for the first time this Christmas.  Gulp.  I am excited and nervous.  

Now the most important question:  what do I wear.  My preferred outfits for visits to South Texas are t-shirts and jeans since I will more than likely be found at the ranch or doing yard work (my mother likes to trade labor for lodging), but that may be too casual.  Now, if I dress up too much, I might come off as an uptight lady.  Maybe I am over thinking this, but he matters enough to me for me to want to get this right.  This would be easier if my pinterest wardrobe were my actual wardrobe.
  Sigh.




 Dress:  Forever 21
Shoes:  Guess

You May Also Like

0 comments