OOTD 121212

by - 1:00 AM




Okay, so I am obsessed with the beautiful little lady below.   Frankly, I would make this blog all about doggie pictures if I could.  It takes a great deal of restraint for me not to go around showing people pictures of the most beautiful dogs in the world (mine, not yours obviously), but mostly I just let the hair covering my clothes speak for itself.

When people see my little cow/pony, Maya, they typically run for the hills and rightfully so.  You should never simply walk up to a strange dog, especially mine.  She is a giant love bug when properly introduced and can frequently be found trying to subtly get onto people's laps.  Unfortunately, there is nothing subtle about an 80+ pound dog trying to remain invisible by avoiding eye contact.


This little lady literally does cartwheels in the air every time a cold front hits, which is not really a side a lot of people get to see of the "regal, serious Akita".  Our favorite game involves me jumping at her.  Let me explain.  I hop towards her, making sure to slap my bare feet on the floor so she can hear it.  She "jumps" back by slamming her little paws on the floor, and then I run until she comes and tags me, vice versa.  In the picture below, she is trying to get me to play with her by slamming her front paws on the floor.  I love that goofy face.


Ducky was standing guard at the door while his ladies played.  Men.

You May Also Like

0 comments