When five stars does not mean success....

by - 7:07 PM

This morning when I woke up feeling like Betty Crocker, I knew the answer to my prayers:  biscuits.  It was like my stomach had an epiphany, so after searching the net for about two hours, I found the one.  It was described as "fool-proof" by more than 122 people that gave it 4.5 stars.  I set forth with the naive idea that I would be creating Kentucky Fried Chicken style biscuits that I would quietly finish eating in shame before noon.  Unfortunately the result was not the biscuit of my dreams.

Rock biscuit anyone??
.Sigh.

Maybe someone else will have better luck with this recipe??

Quick Biscuits
Ingredients:
2 cups self-rising flour
1 cup heavy cream
Directions 
In a large bowl, combine the flour and cream. Turn out onto a floured surface; knead for 5 minutes or until no longer sticky. On a floured surface, roll dough to a 1/2-in. thickness. Cut into 3-in. biscuits. Place on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 450 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes.  Finally, throw these biscuits in the trash and warm up some waffles.  
 

You May Also Like

0 comments