Painted Shoes

by - 3:00 AM

Ever since I came back to college, I have found myself having to become more creative in terms of wardrobe.  Since I do not have a flowing income, and numerous bills to pay, I have to find ways to stretch my current threads.  

I was stalking searching through pinterest and saw some black platform shoes made my heart skip a beat.  That's when I remembered that I had a blue pair of platform shoes that I had really not used very often because I was really not in love with the color.  This was one of those shopping impulses that was not very well though out.  So out came my black acrylic paint and here is the result:




I have painted shoes before (once a few years ago), and they have not chipped or discolored at all, so I am not worried about it being a disaster.  Now I just need a reason to put this babies to use!!

You May Also Like

0 comments