OOTD 11132012

by - 1:00 AM


 Top:  Thrifted via savers
Jeans:  New York and Company
Shoes:  Gifted


Okay so I'm obsessed with these boots. :)

I had never been to Savers until about two weeks ago, so there I go signing up for their e-mail update services.  As it turns out there was a fifty percent off sale this past Monday.  I have never been more excited to receive an email from a stranger.  

This was epic.  I managed to squeeze in some shopping between classes and exams.  I think there may have been about a hundred people in the store.  Thankfully, there weren't many 5'2 ladies there an hour after the store opened, so I managed to snag soooo manyyyyy thingssss.  I bought about twenty items of clothing for $50, including some ridiculously expensive leather glitter shoes.  I need to take some pictures for you guys (probably on Friday).  Some sucker put those back on the rack right in front of me, and I ran over there so fast...

I may sound like a cheapskate, but I actually purchased some items for several family members for Christmas.  We're talking white Gap trousers, Ann Taylor items, etc.  I crossed off three people from my Christmas list, and because I am notoriously terrible at gift giving, I have made them try on every item before I wrap it to ensure a safe experience for all involved.  Cue me running away in tears after everyone hates their gifts.

The blue shirt I am wearing was something I spotted on the way to the cash register.  Love at first sight.  It is possibly the softest blouse I own.  For $1.50, it is perfection.  Unfortunately, the cat has already punched a hole in the front with her crazy nails, but I will just pretend like I do not see it.  The top button also seems to pop open easily when tugged.  Luckily, I managed to wear a nice bra today so the crowd of UT students that I flashed won't be too traumatized.  True story.

Have a wonderful day everyone!


You May Also Like

0 comments