Rustic Bridal Shower Game Printable

by - 3:32 PM



I know what you're thinking.  RANDOMMM....  Well, let me tell you what I've been up to.  No.  I am not getting married.  Calm down.  I SAID CALM DOWN!  But in my absence, I have been to no less than 1,005 baby showers, bridal showers, birthdays, etc.  I'm such a party animal.

I have been lucky enough to help plan some of these things.  Lucky for me because A)  It's evidence I have friends and am not some reclusive weirdo (SURPRISE!!)  B)  I get to exercise my creative muscles.  Lucky for you because I want to put some of these things out in the world, for free.  I'll be sharing some of the printables I have made over the years instead of just hoarding them like I do clothes.

I made these rustic bridal shower games for my beloved friend Fatma.  Here are the rustic baby shower games I created.  Enjoy!  Stay tuned for more to come!

You May Also Like

0 comments