OOTD 030313

by - 1:00 AM


{I asked for sexy and got the incredible hulk}


{I chose what could be one of the windiest days we have had all year}
This past weekend, my sweet little sister was kind enough to lend me her body, so to speak.  Throughout the week, I will be showing you guy some of the dresses she was sweet enough to model for me since I have been in too much of a funk to even bother brushing my hair.

In the past, I did go through a compulsive shopping phase, full retail and all that jazz.  I love every single one of these dresses, but because of my stomach issues, I struggle to keep up my weight.  These dresses just do not look as nice on me as they should.  I have held onto some of these for more than three years without wearing them.  I think it's time to let some of these go since I no longer have the goods to fill them out.

Because of this, I joined a new web site called Threadflip where people can go and sell their gently used items at a discounted price.  I set up a link in my tabs at the top of the page in case some of you are interested.  I will continue to post some items in my little shop, but after spending some time on the web site, I think I may develop a new online thrifting problem...I just keep feeding the beast...

One last thing.  This past weekend, between turning in a ten page research paper and getting my cat fixed, I was peer-pressured into participating in a friendly game of laser tag with all my family members and their significant others.  Guess who got second place?!  THIS LADY RIGHT HERE!!  I beat everyone I knew.  Don't write me off in the zombie apocalypse just yet...

Is it sad that I could barely walk all day today because of all the crouching and crawling I did?  Eh...whatever.  I won!!

You May Also Like

0 comments